A Sitter on our team…
- Plugs into a well designed infrastructure that supports their work
- Is part of a vibrant community of like-minded sitters with a great reputation
- Is provided on-call support and back-up if they get sick
- Has access to a wide variety of jobs that fit their schedule.
Types of sitter jobs
- Swiss Cheese Jobs – pick-up work that fits your irregular schedule
- Bread & Butters Jobs – weekly recurring jobs with the same family for 3 months
- Community Care jobs with other sitters at events & weddings
- Datenight work on evenings and weekends
- Weekday daytime work for one or many families
- Afternoon work potentially with pick up from school or daycare
- Early morning work potentially with drop off to school or daycare.
- A gift for working with children of all ages
- The talent for connecting with all types of people
- Experience with infants, multiples & special needs
- Quick and efficient communication skills
- Kind, caring, and compassionate presence
- CPR & Trustline Certifications (or willing to get them)
- Commitment to Our Sitter Code of Ethics
Want to Apply? Click Below
Sign up for our Sitter Newsletter & get a free gift!
Sign up below and we will send you a printable gift to help professionalize your babysitting services.
Note: This is not considered applying to Swiss Cheese.
Swiss Cheese Childcare does not discriminate hiring sitters or accepting clients on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation. We ask that our sitters and clients also abide by this policy.